Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, applicable laws and regulations. If you disagree with any of the stated terms and conditions, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained on this site are secured by relevant copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is allowed to temporarily download one duplicate of the materials (data or programming) on Prober & Raphael Injury Lawyers’s site for individual and non-business use only. This is just a permit of license and not an exchange of title, and under this permit you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial use or for any public presentation (business or non-business);
- attempt to decompile or rebuild any product or material contained on Prober & Raphael Injury Lawyers’s site;
- remove any copyright or other restrictive documentation from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to someone else or even “mirror” the materials on another server.
- This permit might consequently be terminated if you disregard any of these confinements and may be ended by Prober & Raphael Injury Lawyers whenever deemed. After permit termination you must destroy any downloaded materials in your ownership whether in electronic or printed form.
The materials on Prober & Raphael Injury Lawyers’s site are given “as is.” Prober & Raphael Injury Lawyers makes no guarantees, communicated or suggested, and thus renounces and nullifies every single other warranty, including without impediment, inferred guarantees or states of merchantability, fitness for a specific reason, non-encroachment of licensed property or other infringement of rights. Further, Prober & Raphael Injury Lawyers does not warrant or make any representations concerning the precision, likely results, or unwavering quality of the utilization of the materials on its internet site or generally identifying with such materials or on any destinations connected to this website.
On no occasion should Prober & Raphael Injury Lawyers or its suppliers be subject to any harms (counting, without constraint, harms for loss of information or benefit, or because of business interference) emerging out of the utilization or powerlessness to utilize the materials on Prober & Raphael Injury Lawyers’s internet webpage, regardless of the possibility that Prober & Raphael Injury Lawyers or a Prober & Raphael Injury Lawyers approved agent has been told orally or in writing of the likelihood of such harm. Since a few purviews don’t permit constraints on inferred guarantees, or impediments of obligation for weighty or coincidental harms, these confinements may not apply,
5. Amendments and Errata
The materials appearing on Prober & Raphael Injury Lawyers’s site could incorporate typographical, or photographic mistakes. Prober & Raphael Injury Lawyers does not warrant that any of the materials on its site are exact, finished, or current. Prober & Raphael Injury Lawyers may roll out improvements to the materials contained on its site at any time and without notification.
Prober & Raphael Injury Lawyers has not checked on the majority of the websites or links connected to its website and is not in charge of the substance of any such connected webpage. The incorporation of any connection does not infer support by Prober & Raphael Injury Lawyers of the site. Utilization of any such connected site is at the user’s own risk.
Prober & Raphael Injury Lawyers may update these terms of utilization for its website whenever without notification. By utilizing this site you are consenting to be bound by the current form of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
8. Governing Law
Any case identified with Prober & Raphael Injury Lawyers’s site should be administered by the laws of the county of Los Angeles, CA, Prober & Raphael Injury Lawyers state, without respect to its contention of law provisions.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purpose for which information is being collected.
- We will gather and utilize individual data as indicated in the purpose provided by our firm.
- We will just hold individual data as required for the satisfaction of our stated purpose.
- We will gather individual data by legal and reasonable means and where fitting, with consent of the individual concerned.
- We will protect individual data against misfortune, burglary, unapproved access, divulgence, duplication or alteration.
- We will promptly provide customers with access to our policies and procedures for the administration of individual data.
We are focused on ensuring the end goal to guaranting that the privacy of individual data is secure and maintained.